Lesson Policies & Frequently Asked Questions Answered
Please read the following carefully. If you have any queries or would like to discuss any of these points, please don’t hesitate to contact Peta Starr.
- All Coaching Fees Payable by direct debit.
- All coaching programs operate within the public school term (40 weeks of the year).
- Payments are broken down and made weekly over 52 weeks of the year eg 1 student in 1 group lesson per week = $18.50 (40 weeks of the year), instead payments are deducted weekly at $14.52 per week over the 52 weeks of the year.
- Insurance Fee – $20 per player ($50 maximum per family). Billed on your first direct debit.
- Term by term commitment required.
- Cancellations for the following term must be made in writing during week 9 or 10 of each term or payments will continue to come out (minimum 2 weeks notice required for the following term).
Cancellation/ Make Up Lessons
- It is the parents responsibility to contact Peta Starr 0411 866 069 via text or phone if the students cannot attend.
- Group lesson notification: minimum 30 mins notice to be given
- Private lesson notification: minimum 2 hours notice required.
- Parents must arrange these make up lessons. These lessons must be made up within that term.
- No shows are not entitled to make up lessons. No exceptions.
- Maximum 2 make up lessons per term per student.
- Visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/surfersparadisetennisclub/ for possible wash out lessons.
- If a lesson is cancelled due to the weather, a text with makeup lesson day and times will be sent.
- 4 – 6 students maximum in a 30 min session, 6 – 8 students maximum in a 60 min +.
- Please help coaching staff by making sure that for every session all players have: a hat, water bottle, sun block applied.