Lesson Policies & Frequently Asked Questions Answered
Payment – All Coaching Fees Payable by direct debit:
* Each terms fees are $188.50 for group lessons.
* Payments are broken down and made weekly over 52 weeks of the year.
* Insurance Fee – $20 per player ($50 maximum per family). Billed on your first direct debit.
* Term by term commitment required.
* Cancellations for the following term must be made in writing during week 9 or 10 of each term or payments will continue to come out (minimum 2 weeks notice required for the following term).
Cancellation/ Make Up Lessons:
It is the parents responsibility to contact Peta Starr 0411 866 069 via text or phone if the students cannot attend.
* Group lesson notification: minimum 30 mins notice to be given.
* Private lesson notification: minimum 2 hours notice required.
* Parents must arrange these make up lessons. These lessons must be made up within that term.
* No shows are not entitled to make up lessons. No exceptions.
* Maximum 2 make up lessons per term per student.
* Visit our facebook page facebook.com/surfersparadisetennisclub for possible wash out lessons.
* If a lesson is cancelled due to the weather, a text with makeup lesson day and times will be sent.
* 4 – 6 students maximum in a 30 min session, 6 – 8 students maximum in a 60 min +.
* Please help coaching staff by making sure that for every session all players have: a hat, water bottle, sun block applied.